Connie L. Estopinal
CPA/PFS and Managing Partner
As the managing partner at Mohle Adams, Connie is responsible for the firm’s overall business and marketplace strategy. She also manages the firm’s tax practice.
Connie works closely with her clients, many of whom are family groups, consulting with them on various tax-planning strategies—particularly the tax-efficient transfer of wealth. In addition to technical skills, Connie’s strengths lie in her approachable and collaborative style. Her approach creates enduring working relationships with her clients, who are able to fully understand and engage in the tax and financial decisions they are making with her assistance. Connie enjoys working with other highly skilled professionals, finding common ground among groups of diverse interests.
Connie offers her clients significant experience in tax planning, estate planning and fiduciary-support services for family and investment partnerships, estates, trusts and private foundations.
Employed with Mohle Adams since 1985, Connie became managing partner in 1999. Prior to joining Mohle Adams, she worked in the tax section of a national accounting firm and in the corporate tax department of a Fortune 500 company.
Born and reared in the Midwest, Connie enjoyed ice skating and sledding as a child, but chose to rear her own three children—Jason, Kriste and Dane—in the warmer climate of Texas. She is married to Eric Estopinal, who shares her love of outdoor activities, including hiking and cycling in the Texas Hill Country. They dream of the day they will build their retirement home west of Austin and enjoy the quiet.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Houston Estate and Financial Forum, board member and treasurer.
- Houston Business and Estate Planning Council.
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
- Mental Health America and MHA of Greater Houston Foundation, board member and Finance Committee, previous board chair.
- CPA/PFS (Personal Financial Specialist).
- B.A. in psychology from Southern Illinois University.
- B.S. in accounting from Northern Illinois University.